- Interior and exterior pumping for small and large jobs
- GPS tracking for reliable service
- Detailed service reports
- Scheduled maintenance
- 24-hour emergency response
- Identify and schedule repair for broken or aged parts before they interfere with your operation
- Fix common issues like odours, broken or aged gaskets, deteriorating baffles and rusted lids
- Inspect and flush drain lines to prevent odours and backups
- Detect and remove blockages
- Camera scoping
- Sizing assessments
- Advise on best design, material, access and warranty for your business
- Installation services
- Provide best kitchen practices, which materials are safe to put down sinks and drains and which are not
- Offer presentations and webinars on how the system works and how to use and maintain equipment
- 24-hour customer service and emergency response
Book A Service Call
Ontario, Atlantic Canada
National Sales Manager
Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba
Reduce the need for grease trap pumping and fixing from outside service companies with convenient on-site maintenance.
Grease Guardian offers flexibility with in-house food and grease management for hard-to-reach locations.
- Unlimited grease removal capacity
- Small overall footprint
The patented on-site food waste grinder.
Ideal for food retailers, food processors, commercial kitchens, and mid-to-large cafeteria operations.
- Reduced volume of food waste
- Simple operation with remote monitoring
Featured Case Study
How Longo’s in East Gwillimbury reduced its organic waste volume by 65% using the patented Walker Grinder solution.
Longo's Brothers Fruit Markets, Ontario
Longo's is a multi-generational family-owned business with traditional stores and small-format urban locations across Ontario. Sustainability has been a top driver in the company's decision-making process as it continues to grow.
Benefits and Features
“When Walker started servicing our 10 restaurants, it was the first time in my career I had ever received such detailed reports and follow-up. Their scheduling system is very efficient and convenient for my managers. All our locations receive the same level of service and I have only good things to say about it. I highly recommend Walker.”
“Having Walker as our supplier for our 100 stores across Canada makes things so much easier. Since our account was set up, a weight has been lifted. They schedule our maintenance automatically and adapt to our tight schedules. Their technicians are reliable and knowledgeable, and the work is done well every time. After 2 years with Walker, the service is still impeccable. Go with Walker! You will not regret it, I swear.”
“Walker is really good and that’s what we expect. They have convenient scheduling and excellent customer service with prompt response to any issues that come up.”
“We partnered with Walker because we needed a no-headache routine solution for grease trap service at all of our restaurants. Their quality service, consistent scheduling and the professionalism of their service techs has kept that partnership going for years. They’re always there when we need them. I have tried the others. Don’t make the same mistake!”
“The fact that Walker shares our passion for generating renewable resources is one of the reasons we’ve been working with them since 2007.”